Vistas a la página totales

miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2010

The Story of Jonah

This is a Bible story so wonderfully told by a little girl that loves Bible Stories, that I thought my readers would enjoy it very much. It was sent to me by a friend and I thought you would enjoy hearing it!
Her mom Lindsey Douglas, makes some comments which will answer some questions you might have about her little daughter:
"I am overwhelmed at the sweet words and kind comments about my little girl. I pray that she keeps Jesus in her heart and continues to spread His word. She has certainly taught me a thing or two!!! She recalls this from memory. She also tells the story of Noah. Currently she is working on the birth of Jesus and the story of David. I'm thankful she loves the stories from the Bible! Thank you!!!"




The story of Jonah from Corinth Baptist Church on Vimeo.

No hay comentarios.: